NOTICE/DISCLAIMER: Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under control of the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We can make no warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.
US Coast Guard
- U.S. Coast Guard Home Page
- U.S. Coast Guard Office of the Auxiliary
- U.S. Coast Guard Office of Boating Safety
- U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- U.S. Coast Guard HOMEPORT
- Coast Guard Compass (Blog)
- Uniform Distribution Center
- Finance Center
- U.S. Coast Guard District 1
- 1st District Local Notice to Mariners
- AIRSTA Cape Cod, MA
State and Local Information
Library Weather Miscellaneous
US Coast Guard Auxiliary - National US Coast Guard Auxiliary -District 1NR
International Boating Organizations
Other US Boating Organizations
- United States Power Squadrons
- United Safe Boating Institute, Personal Watercraft Safety
- U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps. Hands-on nautical training for individuals 11-17 years at U. S. Navy and Coast Guard facilities.
- Sea Scouts, BSA Boating safety and seamanship program of the Boy Scouts of America. Open to all young adults ages 14 thru 20.
Top * Please report problems to the
Some site information is in Adobe Acrobat PDF. Need Adobe Acrobat Reader ?